About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

13 March 2014

Dear Diary,
Urgh... our exam will starts on this Saturday, and guess what... Chemist will be the first subject to be tested and followed by BM. I hope I can pass it. Well... at least I can get D for it. Worse come to worse, E. Hehe... I'm not good in chemist so yeap... 

By the way, I did joined 'Comic Literature Competition' and I got FIRST place! Hoyeah! Haha xD Feeling excited. It is possible for me because among the form 5 students, only me and a couple of my classmates had joined it. So it is easier for the teacher to pick the winner. Not to be cocky but my comic just stands out the best. :PPP hihi ^_^ I wish I could show it to you but I forgot to take a picture of it.


Just by looking at it, I knew that it must be our school's exam paper and OMR paper or even our school's long book.


Ahh~ It's feel good when I became the center of attention while walking to the stage. Haha xD


I knew it all along. Sighs... I don't mind tho because I can save my money since I already have the exam pad.


I wonder what happen to the 'Anti-drug Poster Competition'? Until now the results hasn't be inform yet. However, during the exhibition, my poster drawing was being placed with the best posters. It's hard for me to admit it but others did great too for their posters. I hope I could nail it considering  it was my last year to achieve something great.

Now, let me tell you about my lose. I entered inter-class Ping Pong competition. I lose during my first game due to my first experience in playing Ping Pong aka table tennis. It was quiet disappointing as our class didn't even get to top 3. Anyway, we did our best.

Oklah.. That's all for now.
Assalamualaikum! Adios Amigos!

P/S: Pray for me so that I can answer the exam questions very well! :D




Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .