About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow


12 May 2018


Dear Diary,

Don’t worry guys, I’m still alive. I used to love writing entries but the excitement of pushing down the keyboard seems to be dissipated. Perhaps my life is not as excited as it used to be? I don’t know. Sometimes I don’t even know who I am. It seems like what more important to me is achieving my goals that me myself doubted it, and didn’t care of having fun. It does put me under pressure.

Every week was always hectic. I’m kind of amazed on how do I cope with all the works load. It was never an easy task. There’s time I feel like giving up, but my love ones always support me in everything I do. I’m so grateful to have them in my life.

Anyway, that’ll be enough of a drama. Talk about drama, I’ve recently just made a Neflix account. Thanks to my roommate whom persuade me to make one. Later one night, I found myself finish all three movies. Heck yeah, I feel tired. As cliche as its sounds, I learn a lot from those movies.

The first movie was a good old ‘Maid in Manhattan’. I just love 2000s vibes. It makes me want to go back in time. What I learned is that, there’s always an opportunity for us despite what our background was. Next movie was the glamorous one, which is ‘Sex and the city’. Well of course I didn’t miss watching the ‘Sex and the city 2”. These two movies really taught people how the relationship works which is far from the fairy tale is. I’m not saying that fairy tale doesn’t exist, but it works different for each couple. I really enjoy it.

By watching these movie makes me want to write again. Sharing people about what I thought, how my every day’s life is, or even shares entertainment. Literally anything that makes me feels the excitement of writing entries again. I really miss this kind of thing. It clicks back something within me that has lost years ago. I’m glad that I spent my time watching those movies despite the panda eyes that I gained the next morning, it’s totally worth it.

Well I guess that’s enough for today. Now that I’m myself again, I will try to write as often as before.
Adios Amigos, and Assalamualaikum!

Labels: , , ,



Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .