About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

10 February 2017

Dear Diary...
Hey peeps, you don't have to worry much about me since I've been away for a long period of time. It's just I'm too busy with my Uni life right now haha. It's 2017 now huh. How's time flies... I can't believe I'm 20 now. I'm no longer in my teen years... I'm a young adult, hence I still be looking like a 12 years old kiddo. I'm just too cute to be true 😜 Anyway, I did mention that I am now a new commander or didn't I? Well here they don't go for physical appearance. They choose the person who are willing to serve for the Uni and have a good attitude.



Majlis Pemakaian Pangkat Komander Badan Beruniform Cawangan Pahang.
Tarikh: 3 Januari 2017.
Tempat: Dataran Integrasi.



This is me wearing a Full Uniform. I'm not allowed to smile as we have respect the protocols when we wear this uniform.

Frankly speaking, I'm not really confident if I have the quality to become one. I don't know what was I thinking by making a bold choice to join em. Maybe I was intrigue when they told me if we become a commander for sure they will give us A+ for our final. We earn it because of our hard work. They also told us commander will provided a college so you don't have to collect coupons for college. Well, obviously there are more benefits by becoming a commander. But little did they know that we will busy as hell and we have to learn how to manage our time properly.

I'm not trying to condemn or anything but based on my experience, I have hard time on managing my studies. I really want to achieve my goal to become a deans list student ,so that is why I'm stressing out during semester 1. It's really hard for me to do that and it's really break my heart when I did not score for my test. Due to that, I don't have the determination anymore during my final 😔. However when result came out, it's not as bad as I think. I did not expect much but I feel grateful.

I don't mean to boast but my pointer was higher than my friends which is kind of a surprise. I thought she was doing well with her studies. She even got higher carry marks than mine. I was a bit jealous when she got time to study and her was was rather happy after she went out of the exam hall. At that moment, I was thinking that if I haven't gave up Insya-Allah I will score better. This has got my hopes high and I really want to make it up for this semester. 

Alhamdulillah I've pass my tests with flying colours 😄. I want to maintain this performance until final exam. People said that if we got high marks for our carry marks so we don't have to worry about our finals, yet we can answer the finals with our eyes closed. They lied. We have to focus on both carry marks and finals. Both of em are VERY IMPORTANT. Carry marks are like bonus for you but the real deal is our finals. I'm not bluffing since a friend of mine, she's not the type of person whom like to submit her assignment though she did pass for her tests and quiz and yet she still got low carry mark. She said she only want to focus on her finals. Guess what, her pointer was the highest among us. In a nutshell, you need to score for your finals too and don't just depend on your carry mark.

Back to our main topic about me become a commander haha. I'm saying that by joining the commnader it will costs you, your study. There are other commander that still became a deans list despite the training that we have to attend. It's depend on how we manage our self. That's the key if you wanted to be good in everything you. I'm just the type of person that can't be pressure with a lot of things that must be done at the same time. If you think you can handle it then just go for it 😊. There are a lot of things you can gain from it.



I don't why she likes to give me a piggyback ride hahaha :P


Whoops, look at the time now (2:44 AM). I better go to sleep or otherwise I can't wake up tomorrow. It feels good to start blogging again hehe. Insya-Allah I will try to blog as frequent as before. Wish me good luck by becoming a new commander!

Assalamualaikum everyone and adios amigos!! 


Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .