About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

2 May 2014

Dear Diary,
aaa~ What a day. Thank god it's over. I've been felt insecure since last night. Why? Because my friend told me that 'someone' want to give me something. It's a good thing he didn't  because I don't think that I'm willing to accept it. Frankly speaking, he's kinda creepy. I hate it when he glanced at me. He thought nobody will notice it but my friend did. She also freaked out when she caught him in action. Urgh...

Back to our main topic, she really did it this time! I hate it when she wanted to scribble my 'beautiful' face with a permanent marker. I was panic and defense myself. At last, I manage to take that marker from her. Seriously Kit, what do you think you're doing? Too bad, our math teacher does not witnessing the scene. Otherwise, Kitty could be scold. Hehe (Evil Laugh).

We have to stay back as we're having our extra classes for Physics and Sejarah. But we didn't go for Sejarah since we've joined an Add-Maths Quiz inter-class competition.

There's still one hour left just before our quiz starts. We changed our clothes and decided to go outside to buy some food from the hawker. Suddenly, there's a boy whom we quite familiar with walking in front of us. Without a warning, Kitty ask him about his brother's latest news and asked him to send my regards to him. I was shocked. What a shame. It's obvious that we've been stalking him since Kitty knows his name.

Outside, not even a single hawker stalls was seen. Now we have to go back inside the school. We hang out at 'Knowledge Garden' aka 'Taman Ilmu'. We were having our girls talk. After a while, there's a gang of boys which one of them happened to be the boy's (the person I told you earlier) brother. When they passed the Taman Ilmu, Kitty started to shout my name like, "Yerr, Atiqah bah. Atiqah! He noticed that and we caught him smiling. My face was like:


Why on earth did you do that? All of his siblings will thought that I'm kind of play girl or something. I gotta say, Kitty is The Match Maker. Believe it or not, because of her, almost everybody has their own partner in school. Even the teacher believe what she'd said about my friend whom are believes dating our class monitor. LOL

During Add-Maths Quiz:
My blurred face pop out.
I don't even understand every single thing about the questions. Well, at least I have a great team. I only helped by fanning them so that they can generate the ideas when they receive enough amount of wind. Haha :D And yeap, the Computer Lab was warmish even though it has two air conditioners inside it. The 5 SC 2 students was the first team to finished the quiz. Genius.
We were the last team to hand in the question paper.

After the Add-Maths Quiz:
Latest News; She teased me with a boy from 5 SC 5. She told him in person while we were waiting for our transports at the bus-stop.At the end of the day, I don't want to bother about it anymore because everyone knows it was just a sensation spreads by her.

At least I get to feel the breeze while we're hanging out at the Taman Ilmu. Next time I want to bring along my sketch book as the view was great.

Hmmpphh!! Our examination is drawing near. I was a bit worried that I might not reach my intended target.
Pray for me okay? Hihi [*^_^*]

Oklah... That's all from me, thank you. Heheh :P
Assalamualaikum! Adios Amigos!


Labels: , , , , ,



Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .