About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

17 February 2014

Dear Diary,
Waaaa! I'm staying up late today since I have to finish my assignment which I have to hand in tomorrow.
It's not a big deal tho but what's burdened me is doing add math. ergh... I'm noob in calculation ok. But i'm good in counting money. Hehe B]

Hey, let me tell you something. I think my friend has gone too far. Way too overboard. Can you believe that they told this 'boy' that I have a crush on him but the truth is I DON'T. Seriously you guys. Now he has been misunderstanding. They just teasing me with him.

It all begins when we chillin' at the bus stop while waiting for our transport. Well you know, teenagers always did something to embarrass their friend. I'm not offended by their jokes because I know they just likes to impose me. Normal things. They tease me with this 'boy' for fun.

I thought that he knew that they're just goofing around. Funny when my friends (which happen to be in the same class with him) convinced him about my feelings. He thought it was real then he said that, "Why the heck is she start to like me when it is our 'last year'?". Get it? He get mad because it is our last year for us in that school and it's kinda late for me to like him. LOL! Motive? Haish. He's a weirdo. He should have known that it was only a joke. Gosh... Can't believe that he was too naive. But it is funny tho for the things he said. Haha xD 'last year'. I can't stop laughing when my friend told me about it. Haiya...

Oklah. It's getting late now.
I need to sleep as tomorrow I have to wake early.
Assalamualaikum! Adios Amigos

P/S: I'm too lazy to put some icon. hehe :PP


Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .