About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

7 October 2013
Dear Diary,
Starting from today onward until this Wednesday, form 4 morning session, form 4 afternoon session and form 2 afternoon session will be having their short-break due to PMR examination. Oh Yeah!!
Finally!! Free like a bird... In a cage... With a netbook.... Hahah :D
I'm just kidding....
Yeah, I woke up kinda early this morning. Guess what... It's raining... The weather makes me wanna sleep all day but I didn't. I'm planning on finishing my homework that the teachers has given to us. But in the end... My mission has failed since my netbook managed to divert my attention from doing my add-maths assignment. There was a war between add-maths and my netbook. In the end, netbook magnificently winning the war. Congratulation netbook. You've did it. Haha :D Add-maths, you better luck next time... Hehe :3
It has been a month since my beloved father had left us. I miss him. I liked it when he always given me an attention whenever I talked about art with him. He's really into art and was passed down to me. I love art as much as he did.
For this entry, I would like to present my art that I've made using only MS Paint and my mouse. Yup, I've drawn it with my mouse. 
So, here it goes...


I really like the outcomes of this art... Althought I know I messed up a bit with the eyelashes and the mixing of colors. Well, I'm a newbie am I?
hehe... I'm sure that if my father saw this art he will be proud with me :')

Title: My Eye On you
Artist: Batrisyia Arashe



Here's another art that I've made. I wanted to polish and try to improve my skills on digital art form. His hair was kinda weird right? I know, I know... Just ignore it. hehe... Hey, no offense right? ^_^

Tittle:  Guy Side View
Artist: Batrisyia Arashe
Alhamdullillah... I am now became more confidence with myself. hehe... Boast much eh? Well, what can I say... It is my natural trait.

Please comment and voice out your opinion about my art... I will accept it with my open heart.
Thank you for spending your quality time by reading my entry.


Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .