About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

13 August 2013
Dear Diary,
I'm sorry I haven't got the time write about my experience during 'Eid al Fitr 2013. Alhamdullillah. Allah has given me the opportunity to feel the blessings gather with family at the Feast. I'm pretty much excited with things that happen.
As we all know that Eid al Fitr  is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslimsworldwide that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting (sawm). The religious Eid is a single day and Muslims are not permitted to fast on that day. The holiday celebrates the conclusion of the 29 or 30 days of dawn-to-sunset fasting during the entiremonth of Ramadan. The day of Eid, therefore, falls on the first day of the month ofShawwal. This is a day when Muslims around the world show a common goal of unity. The date for the start of any lunar Hijri month varies based on the observation of new moon by local religious authorities, so the exact day of celebration varies by locality. However in most countries, it is generally celebrated on the same day as Saudi Arabia.[2]

Eid al-Fitr has a particular Salat (Islamic prayer) consisting of two Rakats (units) and generally offered in an open field or large hall.[4] It may be performed only in congregation (Jama’at) and, has an additional extra six Takbirs (raising of the hands to the ears while saying "Allāhu Akbar", literally "God is greatest"), three of them in the beginning of the first raka'ah and three of them just before Ruku' in the second raka'ah in the Hanafi school of Sunni Islam.[5] Other Sunni schools usually have twelve Takbirs, seven in the first, and five at the beginning of the second raka'ah. This Eid al-Fitr salat is, depending on which juristic opinion is followed, Fard (obligatory), Mustahabb (strongly recommended, just short of obligatory) or mandoob (preferable).

Muslims believe that they are commanded by God, as mentioned in the Quran, to continue their fast until the last day of Ramadan[6] and pay the Zakat and fitra before offering the Eid prayers.

[Source]
I'm sure you all already understand the concept of the festival.
These are pictures taken at the festival is celebrated.






 Making Kelupis


 Stock for Eid al Fitr

 My cousin

 Yummy fried chicken

 My mom and my aunt

 My aunt and her second child
 My mom and my siblings

 Gang Zone ^^

 My cousin's Family

Lovely couple - Love forever till the end [Grandma & Grandpa]

 My Family... Guess, which one is me? hoho ^^

 My Father, Grandpa, Grandma and my Mom...

 My eldest brother, my Mom and .... [guess for urself] hehe

 My Father siblings...
[The woman in the middle is available... Hahahahaahah XD]

 My Father's Family Tree
[Single Lady is in the middle]

 My first Aunt Family

 My Family

 My Third Uncle's Family

 My Fourth Aunt's Family

 All the grandchildren is gathering...

 My lil sis... hoho

 Who's this? hehe

Jelingan Maut from my grandpa



Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .