About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

15 May 2013
Dear Diary,
I was kinda surprise when my friend told me that AD birthday was yesterday during our assembly this morning. Then I decided to make him a small birthday card. I wished him 'Happy Belated Birthday'.  I thought that I want to give him the card during recess but I'm too nervous to confront him so no thanks. haha...
At that time, I try to think how can I give the birthday card to him. Well, learning must come first. So, I relaxed my brain a bit to generate an idea on 'How To Give The Card To Him'.
My last period was Chemistry. All we have to do is check back our exam paper if there is some mistake in the calculation for the marks. So, the condition of the lab was hustle and bustle. Well, what can I say. Our teacher were really busy so we were also busy with our own things. As usual, the girls will chit chatting and gossiping while the boys is playing around and talk about games. This is what we called  natural phenomena. hehe...
While my friend and I checking our exam paper, suddenly Mr. Kebetulan is passing through chemist lab (Of course he went to the toilet). I was shocked and at the same time I was excited! 
At first, my friend enjoin me to give it myself but then I refuse since I was really nervous. My hands and legs were shaking! At last, my friend volunteered to help me to give him the birthday card.
Hoho! His friend saw the incident! :3 What a shame! haha :D
Haha... I saw him smiled when he received the card! Thanks to my dear friend whom have been supportive! hehe >_<
I wonder what did he do with the card?
Anyway, I haven't give him any present and I'm thinking I want to give him a beads key-chain which have his name on it. Yup, I'm going to make it myself! hihi ^_^
Perhaps I will give him the key-chain before the coming holiday.

P/S: My exam result was okay... I didn't expect much since I didn't study at all~
Okay, for the next exam I will study hard... I don't want the same mistake to happen again~
:/

Okay, that's all for now... Adios Amigos! :)


Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .