About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

28 May 2020

Dear Diary,



I know that it’s been awhile since my last update. It's not that I don't have time, especially during these quarantine period. It's just that I'm too lazy to do so. Hehe... Anyway, I have a new life companion now. No, I'm not breaking up with my boyfriend or anything. Don't worry, our relationship is as stronger as ever. I have a… new pet! It’s a cute little rabbit. I got it for my 23rd birthday present which my boyfriend surprise me with. I know that I keep on insisting him that I wanted a pet rabbit, but I didn’t expect he would get me one.

Picture 1 : At the pet shop. He looked so scared! uwuuu.

It’s kind of a late birthday present, considering my birthday was on 29th March. Though he didn’t give me earlier because most of the shop were closed during PKP, until the government announce the PKPB which less strict than before. That’s when all shop started to open, on conditions that they are following the SOP with guideline by the government.

Picture 2 : I gave Poopoo a bath as soon as we arrived home.

We went out on 26th of May to buy some stuff for my room. He said to me that he wanted to drop by at a pet store to buy cat’s food. I swear it didn’t cross my mind about what he was going to do next. At first, he asked me to stay inside the car, but I also wanted to watch the animals inside the pet shop. He responded, “Well, okay then”. There were so many cute furry animals, which are guinea pig, hamsters, bunnies of course, cats and even mice. There were fish too. It was quite fascinating to watch them.

Picture 3 : Look at him, trying to climb the on the cage.

While looking at those animals, he suddenly went to the counter to ask something. I thought he was going to ask for the brand of the cat’s food. Then he and the worker went to the bunny’s section. He called out for me and he asked me this, “which one would you like to choose?”  I almost bawled! Ughh, I hate when he does that. It was the best surprise yet.  I was ecstatic to choose the bunny. I don’t know why, but I was drawn to the one that got poop stuck on its fur. That’s when I decided to named it Poopoo as in poop. Tsk tsk… It is actually pronounced as pupu. I don’t care if its not parallel to its spelling. It’s my pet after all. Ehek…

Picture 4 : He started to loosen up a bit.

To be honest, I was so scared of having Poopoo as my pet. I’m scared that I would accidently hurt him in anyway because I was not ready. It was out of the blue. My boyfriend should have told me beforehand so that I could be more prepared. Tsk tsk… Based on my observation, Poopoo was scared at first but then he started to adapt with its environment. He was so stiffed and his ear was always upright. After I spent some time with him and pet him, he started to loosen up a bit. I think I’ll be fine for now. I hope Poopoo will grow up into a healthier bunny. Wish me luck!
Assalamualaikum…

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .