About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

3 AUGUST 2015

Dear Diary,
I've got to admit that I'm a sensitive type of person. I get upset over little things. I can't tolerate with jokes really well at times. I hate myself for having such attitudes. It just... I'm a little bit disappointed with him. People said, at the beginning of the relationship everything was perfect and lovely. In the long run we will start to feel bored with each other and that's where the breaking up occurs. At the end of the day, ‘we’ become only memories. That’s what people often say about relationship.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that we already breaking up or something. There are things that he did, made me crestfallen. He promised me to do the special popo which he will be singing Baby by Justin Bieber but, then he didn't do it up till now. Back then, he usually does it right after I asked him to. Other than that, he told me he wanted to make my picture as the wallpaper for the lock screen. He said he doesn't want to hide anything about us. Plus it will be his first for doing so. I was touched and very pleased. During our date, we went karaoke. He put his iphone on the table. I saw his lock screen wallpaper and guess what? It's not my picture. It was a picture of Batman logo. I don't want to tell him that I was disappointed when he did that. It shows that I was being childish if I ask him to change it. But still...

Apart from that, he promised he wanted to call me. Yet he always broke his promises. He fell asleep right after he texted me. I understand that he was tired. I don't mind if he wanted to sleep early. The least he could do is wishing me goodnight. But he didn't. That's what make me upset. I hate it when he have to say sorry for what he did but repeat the same mistake all over again. I forgive him. I always forgive him. At some point, his sorry seems to be nothing. His sorry seems to diminishing its value. I don't want to be selfish as I have to understand his conditions. He's having school the next day. Well, I might be doing the same thing if I was in his shoes. So, I just let it go... 

If you are reading this, it's not that I don't want to speak up to you about this matter, I want to let you find out by yourself, and at least you have the efforts to read my blog since you're insisted to read it.

That's all for today peeps. Good Mornight everyone.
Assalamualaikum.

It's raining now~




Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .