About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

31 JULY 2015

Dear Diary,
I can't remember when the last time I’ve opened my Deviant Art account was. Back then, it's used to be one of my obsessions apart from blogging. It's not that I always posting arts, but simply browsing through amazing arts. I really admire how the artists expressed themselves through arts. This is one of the motivations for me to improve my arts skill as I want to just as great as the other artists.

Anyway, tomorrow will be our first proper date even though it has been 4 months since we started dating. Shocking huh? Well, my mom is the reason why. She doesn’t like the idea of me and a boy alone going out together. If I’m insisting, then we must be in a group of people. It’s not that she doesn’t trust me; it depending on whom I’m hangout with. Friends can be a great influence. However, it is my responsibilities to take care of myself not to get caught up in negative influence.

I'm just so excited for tomorrow! Hehe *Grinning* :D I wonder what he is up to? I’ve forced him to do a special kiss video for me and he was supposed to sing Baby by Justin Bibber. He was very reluctant to do so. Finally, he relented. But then, he was busy and hasn’t got time to do it for me. Yesterday, I asked him again about it. He said, don’t worries he will do it for sure so just be patient. The moment he said that, I started to imagine things. I wonder what his plan is for tomorrow as I know he is full of surprises. Am I hoping too much? Haha

Oh ya, I was eligible to study Diploma in Architectural Technology at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology. Too bad I have to turn down the offer and go for UIA instead. Because, it is better for me to take foundation and go straight for Degree when come to think of it. Plus, the intake for Limkokwing University is 3rd August and I haven’t bought the necessities for the university. The intake for UIA is January 2016. So there’s plenty of time for me to get ready. I hope I manage to get a spot to study Architecture in UIA. Aamiin... Cross my fingers.

That’s all folks. Salam Jumaat everyone!
Assalamualaikum :)

#throwbackpicture ^_^



Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .