About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow


9 JULY 2015

Dear Diary,
Heya it's me again. I feel bored... Like totally bored... All of my friends have continued their studies while I'm stuck here in front of my laptop. But hey, the good news is my mom seems to be giving me a green light for me to study in LimKokWIng University xD Well, I don't want put my hopes high but I prayed so that my mom won't change her mind about this matter :D Aamiin...

Last night... Wait, I mean this morning... I knew something I'm not supposed to know... Which is kind of disappointing...? But then again, people make lots of stupid mistakes. Therefore everybody deserves a second chance for those who willing to change for the better. Yeah, I have flaws too. Nobody's perfect. One told me, your imperfections make you perfect.

It was really hard for me to confess to him and so does him. Alhamdulillah he's willing to accept me as I am and I'm also willing to accept him as he is. I've read something on twitter saying, "If you want to be in someone's future, don't bother about their past because they don't live there anymore". People may judge, but they don't have the right to punish them for what they've did as people have the right to change and to correct their mistakes.

To be really honest, I almost give up on him once he told me about his 'painful' past. Almost... Well, we don't give on the person we love right? He was really stupid back then. Really, really, really really, really, really stupid, Alhamdullilah he realized his mistakes and regret it every day. He will change to be a better man. I am very sure about it. Otherwise... I don't know what I will do to him... 

hmm... I love him soooo damn much. I'm afraid to lose him. He's the best thing that ever happened in my life. I hope we can stay forever. Insya-Allah till Jannah... Aamiin... Even if he's not 100% mine (not my husband yet xD). I know certain people hate it when non-married couple use 'till jannah' as a caption. I feel you. I used to feel the same way too haha :P Anyway, I pray that he is the guy that was written for me in luh mahfuz. aamiinn.... :)

Okay peeps!
Assalamualaikum!
Happy fasting! :D

and yes... I'm making the right decision :)


Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .