About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

29 March 2014

Dear Diary,
Heya! Watchu doin? Hehe...
We were having a great time at Kbox earlier. Singing our heart out like crazy! Haha xD
It was fantastic as nobody cares of our vocals and pitching control. We can just rock it how we want it to!


It was quite expensive but it may be our last moment together since next week, we will start to crack our head and work our butt off as after the holiday all the from 5 students will have to attend extra classes. Sighs. So, I want to cherish 
 the the moment. Bahaha... Weird me :P


Karaoke time!
Miracle happened when the day does not raining.
I bet that you want to know who is the best singer among us right? The birthday girl of course! Haha :D
#boastmuch
Well... I think I did my best.


But first, let me take a selfie! aha :D
Did you know that I was holding two hand-phone at time? Shocked? Don't be.
My friend ask me to take some videos with that Stitch cased hand-phoned. Hehe :P

After our vocals got tired after screaming out loud just to release tension, we went to have some supper. At food court  since our budget wouldn't let us to spend our money at KFC or even Singapore Chicken Rice Shop. The least I could afford was smoothies. The banana milkshake was so yummeh.

Typical me when I start to eat, I don't bother about others. I'm not the type of person where I have to act like a Princess Wannabe every time I eat out. And yeah, don't mind me as I will always eat in appetizing style.

I hate the fact when I ordered foods which doesn't suits my body size and  people started to questioned that:
"Are you sure you're going to finish that? 
In my mind, " who the F are you telling me what to do? It's my body and I can eat whatever I want as long as it Halal and yeah, I am 100% sure I could finish it. But if I don't, I can give it to my mom. Boo". It sounds RUDE. I know, I know...

While waiting for Izz to finish his meal,  Fad and Meera went to camera store to get their pictures print. They promised us that within 30 minutes we have to meet at Speedy disc store. So we get our self a deal.
But when we went down to that store, they were nowhere to be seen! We searched high and low for them but still there were no hope for us.


What a coicidence when I met Misha at PBB bookstore and yet the real intention was to search for Fad and Meera.
Can't believe that I would bump into her! She was with her grandma buying some books.
She's cute isn't she? Look at her face, she smiled like a cat. Haha xD Very cute! :3


At last we gave up on the expedition. We barely see them everywhere. Where could they be? Izz suggest this crazy idea about telling the operator to make an announcement  about a couple of missing teens. Hahhaha xD

At the end of the day, we just sit down at the KFC and my cousin joined us as her shift was over. All of us were doing silly things and it made us to be the center of attention. What an embarrassing moment. We end up waiting for Izz mum to fetch us in front of Samsung store.

uh oh... It's 12.41 a.m. already. I need to sleep!

That's it for now! Assalamualaikum! Adios amigos!



Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .