About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

27 January 2014
Dear Diary,
Alhamdullillah. Another day, another life for me.
It's been almost a month since the last time I updated my entry that was on 31st December 2013.
It may be sound cliche but it's just my style.
There were so much going on within these days but too bad my Lenovo laptop has problem with it software and I haven't got the chance to fix it. Right now I'm typing this entry by using my mom net-book. Poor me huh?
So, how was your new year? Turns out great? It's a good thing then...
I'm pretty much excited tho. Things went well for my new year.  Hehe :)

I get to sit with my fun and bubbly friend.

My studies in class went well for certain subject especially Physics

I get to saves my money.

Slightly there were no interference happen.

But I felt quite aggrieve since my father couldn't join us this year. I miss him so much. I think about him  almost everyday. I love him.

If I could turn back rewind,

If I could make it undone,

I swear that I would,

I would make it up to you...

Number one for me - Maher Zain

Now it's only become our bitter and sweet memories.

By the way, tomorrow our school will organizing cross-country for school level and the next day we will having our Chinese New Year (CNY) break. WooHoo!! hehe :P
I really need a good night's rest. Too much work will burdened me and will literally cause me to stress.
Last but not least, I would love to congratulate to my own school which they have won 2nd places in MSSM cross-country for state level. Oh ya, our school was the host for the event. :)
Wish me luck for tomorrow okie! hihi [*^_^*]
Oklah... That's it for now. Assalamualaikum.


P/S: Currently listening to "Tidak Pernah Berjumpa" by Forteen :3

Someone is turning 17 today... Guess who? hihi



HAPPY SWEET 17th TO FAFA PATTERSON!!!! :D


Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .