About Me Art Exchange Affiliate Entry Follow

4 July 2013
Dear Diary,
Today I want to talk about my fire drill experience. During math time, my teacher told us that we will having a fire drill either today or tomorrow. Everyone were kinda excited as and they even hoping that the fire drill will happen during BI time as they doesn't want the learning took place. Mehh...
Math was over and it's time for recess. As usual, me and my friend will go to the school cooperative. Unfortunately, the school cooperative was closed. So sad... T^T I was starving! I don't want to go to the canteen as I was lazy to walk.
We're just relax on the couch stated along the hall. The school cooperative and the school hall are connected. My school have 3 halls. It's quite a lot right? Well, what can I say. Cluster school maa... haha :D
As we relax there, Mr. Kebetulan and his gang just went out from his class and walked along the block F. Subhanallah! He looks really cute when he is wearing songkok! I'm melting~ Hoho ^_^
They went to the canteen. Then, me and my friend go to our class. Well, just to take Misha's things which she has forgotten to bring with to give it to kakak form 5 (I don't know her name... hehe :/)
Recess time was over. We head back to our class. It was BI lesson. Everybody listen to Miss Yi with their finger cross. Hoping that the fire drill will be held soon. So, it does.
What a coincidence. On the way to the secure site. Mr. Kebetulan class line was beside our class. We're not  that close in distance, but I can see him clearly. He acting macho all the way. Why would I say this? He knows that we're having fire drill session and yet he's taking his sweet time by walking in slow mo. LOL... haha :D Anyway, he looks cool while walking! I'm melting~ :3
All went well except we failed to arrived in a fix time. According to the plan, we're suppose to arrived at the safe site in 3-5 minutes, yet we're late. We arrived there about more than 6 minutes. Don't blame me. Blame the one who act cool all the way even though it was fire drill time... Hihi :3
Before the teacher starts with his talk about the security measures, he asked where is class 4 sc 3. He looks serious and was about to scold us. About three times he repeated the same question. Miss Yi, our strict PK 1 whom taught my class BI (which they want to avoid to enter her class) answered, "4 Sc 3 class is over here", with her British accent. Well, not really. He looked and smiled when he saw Miss Yi. Tahu takut!! heheheh :D
Then, the fire drill was over. We went back to our class. But before that, Miss Yi did asked the class monitor to help her with her things and bring it to 4 sc 5 class which are stated at Block F (beside my "under repair" class that is 4 sc 3).  The class monitor were lazy to do so. Sha'Haz voluntered to help and asked me to accompanied her. Me and Sha'Haz went to our class first (at 6 Rendah SJ : for a while) to pick Miss Yi things. On the way to 4 sc 5, I can see that Mr. Kebetulan class is lining up to enter Chemist Lab. Yup, they just came back from the fire drill.
Aww~ He looks so cute when he playing while scaling on small drain outside a chemist lab. So immature!  haha ^_^
Skip straight to the last period. We're having our PJK for the last period. We're not study at all and we were  playing riddle with the teacher instead. Hoho
Oklah... That's all for now. Adios Amigos!



Welcome
Assamualaikum and welcome to my galaxy blog! Thanks for dropping here! Do read the entries of mine and don't forget to leave a footprint so I can visits yours. :)
Don't 4get to visit this site:


Instagram





Shoutbox








Google+ Followers


Archives

January 2013 February 2013 March 2013 April 2013 May 2013 June 2013 July 2013 August 2013 September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014 April 2014 May 2014 July 2014 October 2014 December 2014 April 2015 July 2015 August 2015 October 2015 March 2016 May 2016 February 2017 September 2017 May 2018 September 2018 February 2019 May 2020


Credit
Skin made by Hafiz Zulkafly . Edit by Batrisyia Arashe . I GOT THE BACKGROUND FROM Dolliecrave . Other image from We♥it and special thanks to Mr.Google cause help me .